Most of you already know that our ministry partner and dear friend, Mark Henderson, went to be with our Savior this past Wednesday evening. Even as we are mourning the loss, we needed to make some difficult decisions.
The Snuffer family will be staying for Mark’s funeral this Monday. As a result, we have cancelled next week’s trip to Budapest, Hungary.
Mike, Mary, and Adrian will be traveling to Glogow, Poland the following week: April 2-10. This will give us a chance to do some planning for this summer’s English Camp, and we will also have the opportunity to mourn with Mark’s many friends in Poland. It will be an emotional trip, but we are thankful to be able to be with our dear friends in Poland.
We know that you are keeping Doreen, Michael and KD in your prayers. Thank you for praying that God will bring comfort, peace, and his presence to the Hendersons.
Please pray with us for this trip:
- God will work out these late changes in our flights.
- God’s name will be glorified as we remember Mark and his impact on many Polish people.
- Mary and Adrian as they will be representing God by loving the students from the US (Heritage Christian Academy) and Poland (Aslan School).
- Pray that God will give all of us the emotional strength to be others-focused as we are feeling the weight of loss.
- Pray for Josiah, who will be home here in the states. It is difficult to leave him home.
Mark’s funeral is scheduled for Monday, March 27, 11:00 am at Wayzata Free Church. Visitation will be at the church one hour before the service.